Family

Family

Sunday, February 1, 2009

Speeding Ticket!


O.K. I admit it. I was finally pulled over last week and issued my first speeding ticket. UGH! After all these years of speeding I guess I deserved it! No, I did not cry to try and get out of it. I took the ticket graciously, despite the humiliation I felt.

I am not telling this story to brag. I am hoping by sharing I will make myself more aware of my "need for speed" and SLOW DOWN! So, go ahead and give me a bad time about my ticket--I'm hoping the harassment will help me ease up on the gas pedal.

2 comments:

Heather said...

Sorry Gina - been there done that! It stinks big time!!! I'm sorry. Isn't it amazing how humiliating it actually is to get pulled over!

aaronalli said...

They are out in packs lately. 3 people from work got one like 3 days apart from each other. I think they are out to help boost our economy with ticket money.