Family

Family

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Holidays

The Holidays are always a busy time of year, but we always seem to find the time to enjoy the season. Here is a quick recap of the good times we had during the month.

I'm very lucky to live close to both of my moms. So, when it comes to holiday dinners, we're always invited over. The only downside is that we never get to enjoy leftovers from a Christmas feast. This year I went ahead and made our own turkey dinner and we thoroughly enjoyed the meal and leftovers.



Kiana's 4th grade class learned about California missions. Here she is showing off her great creation. We were able to go to her classroom a view all of the missions that the students completed. They all looked awesome!




I thought this day would never come. I love sleeping in, but my kids never seemed to like it. Well, they are growing up and this vacation we ALL enjoyed some extra sleep and less structured days of vacation. I love this picture. I snapped it quick before they woke up. Hey, they are still asleep . . . why aren't I still in bed???



Yes, another year OLDER! My only request this year was to keep it simple and to enjoy donuts for dessert.



Christmas Eve!



Christmas Morning!

No comments: