Family

Family

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Marks









My husband gives me an A
for last night's supper,
an incomplete for my ironing,
a B plus in bed.

My son says I am average,
an average mother, but if
I put my mind to it
I could improve.

My daughter believes
in Pass/Fail and tells me
I pass. Wait 'til they learn
I'm dropping out.

Linda Pastan


I absolutely love this poem. It seems to portray exactly how I feel sometimes trying to be a wife, mother, and student at the same time.

Finals are finally over! I only took 2 classes this past semester, but it is always a relief to be finished--even if it's only for a couple of weeks (I'm taking an online class during the summer)

I'm officially a senior now at Chico State. I have a goal to be finished before Andrea enters college--that means I only have 3 years left to complete my goal. Whoo Hoo!

No comments: