Family

Family

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Andrea's Fifteen!

WOW! I can't believe Andrea is fifteen! It feels like yesterday when I was just fifteen. (That was the age I was when I met my husband--eek!) Andrea is growing up to be a beautiful young lady. We love having her a part of our family.


This year for her birthday she received a shopping trip with grandma (cute new clothes), a lunch date with the girls, a new smoothie maker, and a cell phone. Aaron and I weren't sure when we should let our kids have this new "technology" in their lives. We hope it help us to stay connected with them--hmmmm, . . . we'll let you know how it goes. So far we've learned that kids this age need unlimited text messages!

Andrea kept her birthday simple this year only asking for balloons, Subway sandwiches for dinner, and strawberry shortcake for dessert. It was a fun treat to take our sandwiches to the park and celebrate 15 years of Andrea!

No comments: