Family

Family

Friday, February 28, 2014

Month of Love

Here are some various pictures showing our LOVES.

Kiana LOVES to cook and make things.  
So, she invited her neighbor Camryn over to make cup cakes and then go sell them to the neighbors.  

I LOVE that this hobby keeps Kiana busy.
Kiana LOVES babies.  
The newest baby in our family is Caroline.
Seth LOVES to smile.  
His golf buddies commented that he is always happy. 
 Seth also LOVES his Uncle Branndon!
Seth LOVES dancing.  
Here he is with his buddy Trevor at the church Valentine dance.
Andrea LOVES us!  
She sent us all Valentines in the mail.

(Quote from the movie, "Night at the Museum 2")
I LOVE the painting of lilacs Andrea made for me. 
(Hey, it looks like someone hacked my blog and added a comment--I LOVE that girl!)

I ♥ MY MOM!!!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥:)


No comments: