Family

Family

Monday, October 25, 2010

Family Pictures

It's been officially 3 years since we've had our family pictures taken. Some of the family are not as equally as excited as I am to dress alike and smile in various poses and locations. This year I let Andrea choose our attire and we convinced an awesome family photographer to put up with the smug attitudes that existed at various times during our photo shoot. She found several great areas in the Paradise area to take our family pictures. Overall, I was VERY happy with the results. However, I did let the family know that I'll let a couple of years pass before I torture them again with taking our "traditional family pictures"!

Here are a few pics that we didn't choose for our Christmas card this year.



Here are some of my favorites.









And the winners are . . .





No comments: