Family

Family

Saturday, March 14, 2009

Bidwell Park

What better way to celebrate daylight savings time than to enjoy the extra hour in the park.



After dinner this past Sunday, we took the kids for a walk through 5 mile park. The weather was great and the kids even posed for a couple of pictures. We all enjoyed being out in the fresh air and the kids especially liked skipping rocks in the creek.

The time we spent together in the park was very simple, but very powerful for me at the same time. I love my little family. I am so blessed to have them in my life. When the week seems long and the quarreling between the kids seem like too much to handle, I'm going to pull up these pictures to remind myself of the fun memories we have shared together.

1 comment:

Becky Nelson said...

Thanks for letting me into your blog life!!! IT is so great to keep up with friends and family this way. Have a GREAT day.